Instagram is a popular social media platform that allows users to share photos and videos, connect with friends and family, and discover new accounts to follow. One way to find an account on Instagram is by searching for it using a phone number. Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to find an account on Instagram by phone number:
- Open the Instagram app on your smartphone.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon at the bottom of the screen to access the search function.
- In the search bar, type in the phone number of the account you’re looking for. Make sure to include the country code.
- If the account is associated with the phone number you’ve entered, it will appear in the search results. Tap on the account to view their profile.
- If the account does not appear in the search results, it is possible that the account does not have the phone number associated with it, or the account might have been deactivated or blocked.
Note: Searching for an account by phone number is possible only if the account has public phone number, if phone number is private it will not appear in any search results. Also keep in mind that Instagram account can only be linked to one number at a time, if an account is linked to another number then the previous number will no longer be associated with that account.
It’s important to keep in mind that you may not be able to find an account on Instagram by phone number if the account is private or if the phone number is not associated with the account. In those cases, you can try searching for the account by username or by searching for people you know who may be connected to the account. Additionally, searching for an account by phone number is only possible if the account is set to public and the phone number is visible in their profile, otherwise you will not be able to find the account.