Instagram Stories are a great way to engage with your followers and promote your brand, but did you know that you can also add a “swipe up” feature to your story that allows your followers to easily access a link to your website or other content? Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to add a swipe up to your Instagram Story.
- Make sure you have a business Instagram account. In order to add a swipe up to your story, you’ll need to have a business Instagram account. If you don’t already have one, you can easily switch to a business account by going to your profile settings and selecting “Switch to Business Account.”
- Create a new Story. To add a swipe up to your story, you’ll need to create a new story. To do this, tap the camera icon in the top left corner of your home screen.
- Add your content. Once you’ve created your new story, you can add text, stickers, and other elements to it to make it more engaging.
- Add a link. Once you’ve added your content, you’ll want to add a link to your story. To do this, tap the “Link” icon at the top of the screen.
- Paste the link you want to share and click ‘done’.
- Share your story with Swipe up
- Publish your story. Once you’ve added your swipe up and made any other necessary edits, you can publish your story to your followers by tapping the “Share” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Once your story is posted, your followers will be able to swipe up on the story to access the link you’ve shared.
Keep in mind that, in order to have a swipe up feature on your Instagram story, your account must have over 10,000 followers or be verified. Furthermore, this feature is only available on the mobile app.
With this feature you will able to share important links, promote products or services and even drive traffic to your website directly from Instagram story. With the swipe up feature, you can easily direct your followers to relevant content and make it easy for them to take action.