Instagram and Facebook are closely linked, and one of the most convenient features is the ability to log in to your Instagram account using your Facebook account. This can save you time and effort by eliminating the need to remember another set of login credentials. Here’s how to do it:
- Open the Instagram app on your device.
- Tap “Log in with Facebook” at the bottom of the log in page.
- Enter your Facebook email or phone number and password, then tap “Log in.”
- Instagram will ask for permission to access your Facebook account, tap “Continue” to give it access.
- Instagram will then prompt you to create a username and password, in case you want to log in with the Instagram credentials.
- Once you’ve entered your information, tap “Sign up” and you will be logged in to your Instagram account using your Facebook account.
Please note that if you’ve previously connected your Instagram account to a Facebook account, you will automatically log in to that account when you tap “Log in with Facebook.”
When you log in with your Facebook account, Instagram uses the information from your Facebook account such as your friends, photos, and email to make the Instagram experience more personalized. You will have the option to not import that information from Facebook if you don’t want it to be shared.
Additionally, when you log in with Facebook, Instagram will remember your login credentials for the next time you open the app. This means you won’t have to enter your email or password again unless you log out or change the password of your Facebook account.
Using your Facebook account to log in to Instagram is a simple and convenient way to access your account without having to remember multiple usernames and passwords. This feature makes it easy to quickly and efficiently access your Instagram account, while also making it more personalised by using the information of your Facebook account.