Snapchat is a popular social media platform that allows users to share photos, videos, and other content with their friends and followers. One feature that many users find useful is the ability to add a swipe up link to their Snapchat story. This allows you to include a link to a website or other online content in your story, making it easy for your followers to access that content directly from Snapchat.
To add a swipe up link to your Snapchat story, you will need to have a verified Snapchat account and have linked your account to a website. Here’s how to do it:
- Open Snapchat and tap on the “Stories” icon in the bottom center of the screen.
- Tap on the “Create Story” button in the top right corner of the screen.
- Take or select a photo or video that you want to include in your story.
- Tap on the link icon in the top right corner of the screen. This will open a menu where you can enter a link to the content you want to include in your story.
- Enter the link and tap “Attach to Snap.” This will add the link to your story.
- Tap “Send to” and select the people or groups you want to send your story to.
- Tap “Send” to send your story.
Your followers will now be able to swipe up on your story to access the link you included. Keep in mind that you can only include one swipe up link per story, and that the link must be to a website or online content that you have linked to your Snapchat account.
By adding a swipe up link to your Snapchat story, you can make it easy for your followers to access additional content or information related to your story. Just be sure to choose your links carefully, and only include ones that will be relevant and interesting to your followers.